The foundational purpose of AGi is to provide quality high-tech information technology services, employ experienced technical personnel, and satisfy all customer requirements on time at a competitive price.
AGi is in the business of providing specialized technical services to federal and local governments, as well as to the private sector markets. AGi has expertise in computer services, telecommunications, and audio visual installations and support. AGi's services are rendered by supplying temporary or continuing personnel to perform services in support of the clients operation.
At AGi we believe that people are our most valued resource, both clients and employees. We understand the necessity of matching just the right person and the right technological solution to job requirements and work environment. We specialize in integration design and information management systems, as well as the placement of highly skilled and motivated personnel. AGi wants to be known by our reputation of providing high quality service.
AGi is in this kind of business because we feel that even though there is a great deal of competition, there is always a need for quality companies that, understanding the customers' needs, can deliver functional products at fair prices. Our tactic is to get in, perform, and get out. We leave the customer satisfied and ready to call AGi should they need quality services again. As a professional systems and solutions integrator, AGi has a proven track record of delivering the right solution to clients in the Department of Defense, key civilian agencies and Fortune 500 Enterprises. We support highly technical agency missions including the National Science Foundation where AGi maintains statistical data, the Department of Veterans Affairs where we designed and developed a state-of-the-art multimedia system, and the National Institute of Health, where we conducted a wide ranging electrical capacity study.From professional IT and telecommunications services for U.S. Department of State to managing large administrative programs including for the Environmental Protection Agency, AGi focuses on delivering superior solutions and strives to develop strong relationships to ensure future working partnerships. Rather than working for our clients, AGi builds its solutions so we work with our clients in order to ensure mission success.
Why Choose Us?
- Extensive experience in IT staff augmentation for US government programs
- Proven program management procedures including transition, staffing, and quality control plans
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified for high quality performance
- Quality-based organization focused on the continual improvement of our service offerings and internal corporate processes
- Ability to rapidly adapt to evolving mission requirements of our clients
- Unquestioned loyalty and dedication to our clients, teammates, and employees
- Well-established corporate infrastructure and HR processes to quickly recruit, vet, and acquire qualified personnel
- Extensive relationships within the Veteran community and Veteran employment organizations to encourage employment of veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserves
- Strong and committed corporate leadership that offers open lines of communication to quickly resolve issues
- Innovative and highly technical solutions including IT staff with extensive technical certifications and proven ability to design various system architectures